Saturday, September 18, 2010

Not Having a Very Good Night!!!

Why do men have to be so fucking stupid?!?! Chris and I have been looking at engagement rings and talking about marriage and really have been doing great... Our relationship seriously seems so much stronger now that it has ever been...
We had plans this weekend to go to a car show about three hours away but he didn't try to get a dogsitter for Tipper until today. Well, of course, the sitter wasn't able to watch her this time. I tried to figure out another sitter but I couldn't find one... So, we're going to have to stay in town this weekend. Which, really isn't a big deal except for the fact that there is a local car show going on tomorrow at a strip club parking lot...

This isn't just any strip club... no, this is by far the trashiest strip club we probably have around here. Every person I have ever talked to who has gone in this club says it is a dirty skanky place. So basically, you pay $15 to show your car and it gets you free admission into the club. Well, when the plans were made with his stupid car club I thought, "well, maybe it will somehow bit a bit classier than I am expecting".... Then the flyer came out, it has this fucking slutty ass hooker bitch on the cover in very very short shorts and her legs spread open!! WTF?! That's disgusting..

That being the case, I was excited that we were going to be going out of town. But then he fucked up the dogsitter part so I was thinking we would just be able to still act like we were going out of town and not even bother going to this skanky show... But, that didn't work. Immediately when we got home he responded to the Facebook invitation and said we would be there. I seriously don't want to go b/c these stupid fucking strippers are going to be trying to take pictures on his car or with his car and I'm going to end up being the bitchy girlfriend who doesnt want the sluts on my boyfriend's classy car!

ERRRRRR!!!!!! I am so Fucking Pissed!!! I tried to explain to him that I was upset about having to go and trying to convince him that we don't need to go but he wouldnt really even talk to me. His attitude about it was one like, "Sorry about your luck, that's just how it is"... I can't deal with shit like this...

I don't know... maybe I'm just overly emotional about this but I just really can't stand trashy slutty chicks... Like, they seriously offend me... I just don't understand why he can't seem to respect that. Why couldn't he just tell his stupid friend that he didn't want to attend a car show that would support such a horrible, trashy place?!

I know I'm ranting but DAMNIT!!! I just need to vent b/c he sure as hell won't listen to me. I just feel disrespected... Well anyways, I guess I'm going to stop going on with all this bullshit and try to watch this fucking movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment