Thursday, September 9, 2010

School Sucks!!

I am SOOOO ready for school to be over... Between my stressful job and stressful school and actually a stressful home life, I really do not know if I can handle much more.

Tonight I finished up this quarter. I had a presentation to do and I'm pretty sure I fucked it up... I mean, most people would be okay with what I did tonight but, my goal is to make all A's and I already know that I got a B in one of my three classes and now I'm almost positive I made a B in tonight's class. But I did manage to get 100% in my Advanced English Class... Though that doesn't really count for anything...

Well, about 30 minutes after the beginning of my post, I've had 4 shots of tequila and as we can see, I'm entirely capable of making coherent sentences and typing them properly... I think it's time for some green apple vodka... simply b/c we're out of tequila... :'(

Well, I'm sure I'll be posting soon... maybe a little less intoxicated... LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment