Monday, June 21, 2010

So, I got through Florida and still didn't receive a ring...
Mad as Hell pretty much sums up how I'm feeling right now.
It's not so much that I just want him to propose and I want a ring, it's more that I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. I was believing that the reason he seemed to randomly not have money anymore or the reason he kept making snyde comments about still trying to "figure out" if he wants to marry me or not were simply because he wanted to surprise me with a grand proposal at either the aquarium or on the beach while we watched the sunset together... But I was wrong. I thought too highly of him and expected too much out of him...
Oh yeah, and he had the nerve to make me pay for my ticket to the aquarium... He had told me he was going to "take me" to the aquarium... yeah, obviously his idea of taking me somewhere is me paying and him driving...

But I'm just getting fed up... I mean, he never takes me out on a date and for some reason he thinks it's enough that he buys a lot of the groceries for us. I mean, I make a hell of a lot less than he does plus I have more bills than him. I guess I'm wrong to think he will actually take care of me right now while I'm still in school and I'm the one struggling to pay my bills. And he really thinks that when I am making a lot of money as a judge or an attorney that I'm really going to want to take care of him and let him just sit on his ass all day?!

And then on top of all the things above, he still calls me names (jokingly) like whore or fat or whatever else comes to his stupid mind and he thinks it's just funny and I shouldn't take it personally... He's like a freaking little kid. You know, when you were in middle school and it was cool to be mean to the person you liked... I'm so over it. At this point, I don't even know if I want a ring from him... and he doesn't understand how I feel or at times, even seem to realize there is a problem.

I'm so stressed... I need to talk to him b/c I'm about sick of all this...

No comments:

Post a Comment