Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Birthday does not = Bliss!!

It's official, I hate birthdays! I'm in a HORRIBLE mood today and I literally just want to freaking cry!

So, my birthday was on Sunday and my boyfriend had a big surprise planned... He took me to Cincy to go to the Zoo and took me to Dave & Buster's. It was A LOT of fun! He tried to get my friends to go but every single one of them were too busy... Ugh...

Well, we generally do a birthday week... He had asked me a few weeks before my birthday if I wanted to do my birthday week before or after my birthday and I told him after b/c I wanted my birthday to go on for a while...

Well, he took me out on Sunday for my birthday but didn't actually give me a gift. So, I asked him today when I will get my birthday week gift and he says, "You already got your present". Apparently, my present was him taking me out and apparently he's not going to do my birthday week...

My feelings are seriously hurt. Like, I want to cry... I already got his birthday present and spent more than $250 on his... I just can't believe he didn't really do much for my birthday. All leading up to my birthday he made it seem as though he was going to do something extra spectacular... but when it comes down to it, he took me on a special date and didn't actually do something for my birthday... ERR!!!

Anyways, I guess I do have until Saturday or something before my birthday week is officially over so I'll give him a little bit of time to make up for it but for some reason, I highly doubt that anything good is going to happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment